The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

And.... were back

It has been awhile!
We moved into our new home last weekend and am now getting ready to throw the boys a birthday party tomorrow. Can I say we are STRESSED!
Anyhow, I wanted to show you some picture of the house, excuse the mess :-)

First, don't you just love the boys Christmas shirts
Sorry about John's face.
Only picture I could get of Brandon, he is wearing his shirt too but he would NOT let me get a picture of it.
Packing... well, toddler packing.
all tuckered out and nowhere to sleep in the new house.
Finally looking a little festive. Had to decorate to make it feel like home in the midst of unpacking.

Our "study" in the master bedroom
Boys room, I will get around to decorating soon
Changed out the place mats for a tablecloth
Our room
Finally looking like we live here!
MY KITCHEN

The beginning of Brian's entertainment center
New place mats

Lots and lots of bookshelves
I now have a train boarder on the left wall... pictures coming
Brian's Study



0 comments: