The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's my birthday month!!

So a lot has been going on in my life. The boys are growing up too fast and Brandon has decided he can do anything and everything he wants with no consequences. He is driving me bonkers but then he will walk up to me and say "I love you....so much" and my heart melts! John is always telling me he loves daddy, poor mommy. He is all about dribbling a ball and wanting to play outside when Max and Ruby is not on. I just had knee surgery and am finally feeling like I can get back to helping out around the house. I still have a lot of stiffness but have therapy three times a week to help that out. Speaking of therapy, the boys therapy is just running along great. No big news there. So I thought I would just share some pictures of the boys as of late. Not to much has changed with them but they are still as cute as ever! However, this is AWESOME...

My two Picasso's Aqua Sand, cool stuff


Brandon is such a ham, as you will see in some photos


John on a horse!!! For all of 10 seconds but it was cute


The boys love inflatables, they are able to get around pretty well on their own which makes mommy happy. Brandon took this picture of John Ham...

0 comments: