The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Seems as Brandon does not do well with Friday the 13th. He woke up on the wrong side of the bed and then when he was walking he tripped and hit his head on the side of a chest and all the sudden blood was everywhere. I guess head injuries bleed more than others because it was all over him, all over me and all over paper towels. This is our first true injury and I got tears in my eyes. He is better now and I am glad we are going to the pedi to get the boys rsv shots so they can look at his head.... nice little gash!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chase got his first head injury at about 15 months old. Richard was out with friends and Chase ran around the corner and ran into the corner of the wall. It was horrible. His forehead got a huge knot on it...blood everywhere. I took him to the ER and ran in there with him...shoved him into the hands of the nurse and said, "Fix it now!" :D

All I can say is "Get AFLAC! Now!" :D

Jenny B said...

Ansley barely knicked her head a few months ago and it bled like a fountain. Scared the beegeezies out of us. :)