The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yay for John

I don't know if I told you all but John is now walking more and more. he still loves to crawl but if he is standing he will walk till he loses his balance then crawl. He can not get up from a sitting to standing position yet but that's coming. Brandon is walking everywhere and gets up from sitting to standing. I think I am dreading the day they are both totally walking and no crawling. I am only getting a glance at it with Brandon but when John joins I think it's going to be NUTS!!

1 comments:

Bobbi said...

Two little boys running around! Ahhhh! Just kidding, it must be so fun to see the two of them together.

I don't know how I lived this long without the Roomba, I love it! I hope Brit gets used to it like Brandon and John did... well, maybe not that used to it ;)