The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy Busy

We had such a great fun weekend. Friday Brian and I were surprised with a night out. Brian's parents took the boys for the night and we went to dinner and the Rockets game, we then met up with some friends. It was great to have a night out with the hubby.

Saturday we met up with some more friends and took the twins to the zoo for the first time. They are still a little too young but did very well with missing their morning nap!



















After the zoo we took the boys over to my parents house and they went swimming and had such a blast!!










2 comments:

Kelly S. said...

Fun! I am always excited to find blogger friends! I can't wait to add you to my list! Your twins are so cute! Do twins run in the family?

katy said...

What cutie pies! I am so jealous of how warm it looks down there! I cannot wait to bust out the backyard pool for Kendra, but it will probably be a couple of months yet.