The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Fun Fun Fun

While daddy was away the boys played...
We had such a great time at the lake with my parents. We went to breakfast, played with rocks, took walks and played in the pool. Here are a few pics from our weekend.

John and his slinky This was taken at home but it was so cute I had to let yall see it. Brandon playing with flowers


The boys loving to mess up mommy's clean house

The boys and their new pool


Grandad and John


John
Let me out!
They loved playing outside the pool as much as inside


4 comments:

Bobbi said...

Cutie little booties :)

katy said...

How fun! I am so jealous that it is warm enough for swimming down there!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

How cute! The pool looks like lots of fun! I can't believe how big they are getting!

Staci said...

a pool oh I am so jealous. We can just now see our grass since the snow is gone.