The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

ENT

This coming Wednesday I am taking my little man John to see an ENT. For the longest time now he has been snoring and I mean SNORING! You can hear him through the monitor even when it is on its lowest setting. He is also having a lot of interrupted sleep, I don't think the snoring has anything to do with it but you never know till you find out. I have been worried about this for awhile now but didn't see any sign of sleep apnea so I did not really want to deal with taking him to the doctor. Well since ECI came out and told me how hearing, speech, all that stuff in your head is all connected I decided to go ahead and make the appointment. I truly think everything is fine and this appointment will only confirm my thoughts but if not I would rather get things fixed now so John can be a happy little man!

0 comments: