The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

San Franciso and Carmel

Tuesday we headed to San Francisco to go to Alcatraz. We went down Lombard Street which scared me to death and walked Fisherman's Wharf and Ghirardelli Square. I felt like I was going to die with all the walking we did and there are way too many hills in San Fran! It was a little windy but we still had such a blast!



On the boat headed to Alcatraz!!!















We left San Francisco the same day and headed down to Carmel. It was such a fun and crazy ride, lots of crazy roads!! We stayed at such a beautiful place and had such a great view. I could of stayed in the room and just read on the balcony!



Wednesday we went to Monterey and went to the aquarium. I felt like a kid, not having out kids with us I could really enjoy taking our time and watching the animals.






We went to dinner at Benihanna's (of course) and then to a pub for late night drinks!
Thursday the weather was great and we went and had brunch at Pebble Beach where I had my very first taste of french press coffee....oh my, love it!!!!!





Brian at the 18th hole!
We then went for a drive on the 17 mile highway!





We had such a great trip, our best ever thus far! We were ready to com home Friday and the boys were as excited to see us as we were to see them!


2 comments:

Bobbi said...

great pics!!

katy said...

It looks like you had such a good time! Your hair is very cute, by the way. :) Love the bob!