The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I've been tagged

.... thanks to kelly

7 THINGS

to share "7 Things" about myself - then, tag 7 friends to share some facts about themselves. So, we all know the drill....first and foremost - the rules:


The Rules:
Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


My 7 Things:
1. I cant whistle.... I have tried everything but can't manage to make a sound.

2. I eat a sweet every day no matter how I feel about my body image.

3. Now that I am a mother I can not stand to have any laundry not done. I do the boys laundry daily. I can't let the boys go laying on dirty blankets or have smelly clothes...can I?

4. I stay in my p.j.'s every day unless I go out which is not very often. I love my p.j.'s!!!

5. My mom is sitting next to me... since I have someone with me daily... she says I don't clean my floors or make my bed, which I should be doing daily since I have dogs that shed.

6. My little Brandon looks like my brother Brandon when he was a baby.... I did pretty good on picking his name. Maybe if I can get a picture scanned of BIG Brandon I will post it so everyone can see how crazy it is.

7. Being tagged is no fun because I have nothing fun to write about.... I'M BORING



7 People I am Tagging:

Reba
Lindsey
Ashley
Jenny
Dana
Sharon
Michelle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so one of the least boring people I know, girlie! We sure miss you at lunch time everyday!!!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

These are tough, it may take me a while, I'll have to think on it!

Reba said...

I have to think of some, too! I think you guys already know just about everything about me...and you are NOT boring! At all!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Love your "things!" I will get to work on mine!

Jenny B said...

Ah, thanks! Now talk about boring. My idea of fun is reading and watching tv. haha