The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Tagged

8 Things

Ashley tagged me so here ya go:

Here are the rules for "eight things": Mention the person that tagged you. Complete the list of eight things. Tag eight of your wonderful blogger friends.

Eight things I look forward to:
1. Heaven
2. My 30th birthday
3. The weekends at the lake
4. My brother getting married
5. Date nights
6. Vacations
7. The moment the boys wake up in the mornings
8. Mothers Day Out

Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Went to my moms house
2. Caught up on some blogs
3. Went grocery shopping
4. Caught up on some tv shows
5. Went to bed early
6. Started some laundry
7. Played outside with the kiddos
8. Let the boys have two naps

Eight things i wish i could do:
1. Travel around the world with my family
2. Sleep well
3. See friends more
4. Speak another language
5. Be super mom and super wife
6. Be more patient
7. Cook more
8. Read more

Eight shows i watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. So You Think You Can Dance (in the summer)
3. Greek
4. Chuck
5. Heroes
6. Sid the Science Kid
7. Gossip Girl
8. NCIS

Now I tag: Chrissy, Tammy, Bobbi, Becky, Kelly, Amy, Allison, and Katie


1 comments:

Bobbi said...

eek! you tagged me?! okay, guess I better get thinking!