The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Last day of September!

I can not believe that tomorrow is October. I am super excited it is Fall and that we get to buy Halloween costumes... I think they will be baseball or football players (so much easier than a real costume and they might actually wear it). I am excited about the Pumpkin Patch at school next week, looking forward to cooking for Thanksgiving and the boys being old enough to try all the food and going to the Nutcracker Market and most of all teach them about Christmas. I just can not believe how fast he year has past and as little as 3 months the boys will be TWO! I can't wait to see the changes they make at that age.

With all that said and for some reason all my enthusiasm about fall, here are some pictures of the last few days of September.

I walked in from my bedroom and this is what I saw... I had to capture the picture before yelling at the :-) Brandon loves mommy's makeup
How in the world did he get apple sauce on his back?
John most definitely needs a haircut
Sleeping so peaceful. Praise the Lord that one sleeps so well!
Today we went to my friend Cara's house, her son Finley is around the boys age. We had an ART playgroup which was awesome except John did not sleep well the night before and had many meltdowns!
I am guessing we will be buying one of these soon.

Here is the project we did. Paint with veggies, what a fun idea!
Brandon's art work
John's art work

2 comments:

Cara said...

You got some great photos from art group today! I got sidetracked and forgot to take some while all the kids were painting (oops!). I just took a few of Finn's pictures later on. I'll be doing a post about art group on MY blog tonight or tomorrow too! :)

Cassi said...

YAY! The boys look great! But they're soooooo big!! Why are they growing up so fast???? You are such a good mama!