The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What a month

June has gone by so fast I can not believe that I have written only a few posts this month. I have not been very motivated, just been in kind of my own world this month. Maybe it is because I don't get that 5 hour, two days a week break. Anyways, we have had some good times this month none the less and have some good pictures (I need a new camera) to show you of the boys who are 2 1/2 now! TIME FLIES.
We have been painting A LOT lately, well they are starting to want to finger/hand paint now so it gets a little messy.


I also got the boys these cute kids shaving kits, Brandon loves watching daddy shave and really is good at doing it himself. John just likes to put shaving cream in his hand and wash it off in the tub, he did try and eat some of it though...





We even tried out painting with our feet.
They had fun trying it out!








What can I say?

News: Brandon and John are almost ready for potty training, at least in my mind they are. Brandon will tell me when he needs to pee pee or he will just run to the potty but it only happens when he is wearing undies... the past two days he has spend out a hour to two hours in undies (just for fun). John is starting to get interested in it now and is trying to pee pee on command and asks to go in the potty too. So I am getting more and more willing to try it out.

0 comments: