The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bad Blogger

Goodness, has it really been that long since I last posted? Life has just gone by so fast since Easter. Since my birthday and getting a Kindle 2 I just have not had enough time in the day!! If not being with the twins and trying to do stuff all day with them (we are down to ONE nap) then I am clued to my kindle reading. I have read 5 books in around 7 days. So that is my excuse for not blogging.
Not much is new on the home front though. As you saw we are down to one nap a day for the kiddos. It goes well some days and they sleep for two hours and others they will sleep only for an hour so we are still working on it and my patience. Also Brandon had croup last week and John had a cold. Needless to say that I have not had much time to do anything but tend to the little ones but they are on the mend. Yesterday since it was Earth Day we went to the Zoo with my brother and our friend Jenny and her two kids. We had a great time and the boys are getting much better around larger crowds. I do have to say that they are in their clingy mode though. They can not seem to get enough of me and I am not sure what to do about it. Any ideas? I also have been bad with taking pictures of the boys but I promise to post some recent pictures soon.

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Happy Birthday late :)

Sorry about the boys being sick :( no fun!

Sounds like you all have been enjoying spring.

Brit is being pretty clingy too... no advice from me though.

Lani said...

Hope everyone's feeling better:)
I wanted to invite you to join our multiples blog network:
www.multiplesandmore.blogspot.com

Amy Jo:) said...

Hey! Wow, you really have been reading a lot! That sounds like so much fun! I LOVE reading, but never make enough time. What did you read?