The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

Toddler-Mania

I have a lot of pictures from our day at home yesterday but I wanted to blog about the tales of two crazy kids I know.

Brandon climbed out of his crib and fell to the ground while I was changing John's diaper and saw him do it. I could of sworn he had a concussion but he is back to himself.

The are both obsessed with giving the dogs dog biscuits. This has been going on all week now but John has decided to take it upon himself to eat them instead of giving them to the dogs.

2 comments:

MasonTripletsPlusOne said...

Yummy, dog biscuits. I remember feeding them to my brother as a kid. LOL Sorry Brandon climbed out of his crib, but you got alot further than I did. Nicholas would climb out of his crib every day at 10 months old and we had to move him to a big boy bed. I think that is why he is a crappy sleeper now. I will be investing in crib tents for the triplets.

Jill

Jenny B said...

I can only imagine how freaked out I would be if she fell out of her crib. I was fortunate to never have to deal with that. Glad he is doing good!