The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Parent's Night

Tuesday night was Open House at The Lamb School. My mom watched the boys while Brian and I went to check out what the kiddos have been up to. What we didn't realize is that they expected us to bring the kiddos along... at least Brian and I got to go have dinner alone afterwards!

Some pictures of their classroom and things they have done. There were also a lot of picture of all the kids playing and doing activities. It was so cool to see in the picture that the teachers took that the boys seem to really enjoy school.









1 comments:

2 Sisters 2 Seasons said...

Wow, that brings back some memories. I should post something like this on my blog...but, make it about his senior year of high school! LOL