The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Play Dough

I think the boys have been playing with play dough at school but I am not totally sure so I have been debating about getting play dough for home. I had not done it so far because they are still some what oral and I really did not want to fight with them about eating it. I broke down today because the weather has been rainy lately and they have been getting a little bored inside. This was the outcome.... oh, and no eating! I was so proud!


Brandon was more interested in it and had to concentrate some times to get the desired texture and shape he wanted.
John had more fun just taking the play dough in and out of its case and trying to figure out how to get the lid on and off.

I have to say first time play at home with play dough was a success!

0 comments: