The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Busy Bee's

May has truly flown by, this coming week is the last week the boys are in MDO. I can not believe they have been in "school" for a year!
We have been super busy playing outside and getting over random fevers. Both boys had fevers this month, one right after the other (twice)!! So we have either been outside playing or inside taking it easy and watching Thomas the Train (they are obsessed with that video).
We spent a couple of days playing at Jojo's and Grandad's house. I promise both kids started out in full bathing suits. Brandon is having issues with clothes right now, especially when they are wet and if Brandon takes off his clothes, John is not far behind.
A couple of pictures of the boys:


Even with fevers they want to play so we played with bubbles!

Last Friday we headed to the Children's Museum with Nana. I love not having to take a stroller with me when I have an extra pair of hands. I also love that we don't have to stay up at the tot spot and the boys are big enough to play in all the areas.
Nana... being a teacher :-)












So I had to include these next two pictures to really let you see Brandon and the wet clothes issue....

Saturday we headed to a public splash pad, it was crowded but fun. Brandon had a blast playing with the water, running and touching it then running back to me and giving me a high five. John is having some issues with chaos, I think. He likes to play with water but it seems when there are a lot of people or big kids he does not want to have anything to do with it. I am not too sure what is going on but I pray it passes. He had fun watching though.





More to come!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

They are so cute!!!

God bless

Jenny B said...

That is so fun! It seems like this age is when they get picky about one thing or another. Food textures, wet clothes, etc. I hear it stops by 4. We'll see. :) Where is that splash pad at? It looked nice.