The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Last day of MDO

Well the boys have their last day of mother day out tomorrow. It is a weird feeling for me to know that my boys have been in "school" for a school year! They are growing up soooo fast. I decided to make their classmates a gift to thank them for being a part of the boys lives.
I made each kiddo a crayon!







I don't know what I am going to do with the boys everyday for three months but hopefully we will all survive. I am looking forward to next September!


5 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

LOVE the crayon idea. I want to do this-do you put them in oven? for how long?

Amy Jo:) said...

Those turned out really cute!!!! I cannot get over how big your boys are getting!

The Synnott's said...

in the oven for about 10 minutes on 275, the just all need to melt

Kristy R said...

Ok you are too creative :) Zach loved his crayon...hopefully we can have lots of fun this summer with the boys.

Cara said...

Your crayons turned out great! I LOVE that pan. It's so cute for crayons OR baked goods! :)