The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Last day of MDO

Well the boys have their last day of mother day out tomorrow. It is a weird feeling for me to know that my boys have been in "school" for a school year! They are growing up soooo fast. I decided to make their classmates a gift to thank them for being a part of the boys lives.
I made each kiddo a crayon!







I don't know what I am going to do with the boys everyday for three months but hopefully we will all survive. I am looking forward to next September!


5 comments:

Ashhog said...

LOVE the crayon idea. I want to do this-do you put them in oven? for how long?

Amy Jo:) said...

Those turned out really cute!!!! I cannot get over how big your boys are getting!

The Synnott's said...

in the oven for about 10 minutes on 275, the just all need to melt

krogers1579 said...

Ok you are too creative :) Zach loved his crayon...hopefully we can have lots of fun this summer with the boys.

Cara said...

Your crayons turned out great! I LOVE that pan. It's so cute for crayons OR baked goods! :)