The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2007

8 months

Yep, I am 32 weeks pregnant today!



So far all is well. I went to the doc on Wednesday and everything is the same, no dilation but short cervix and lots of pressure. I gained 4 pounds in 7 days.... hahahaha. So I have gained about 34 pounds. Mostly belly but my neck and chin are starting to get thicker which I hate and who knows about my thighs since I can't see them ;-)




I go back to the doc the day after Christmas to see if all is the same. I truly believe that I will make it to where they want me to, 36 1/2-37 weeks. I am ok with that because I know the boys need it but I am truly so sore and tired. I don't get much sleep at night because my upper back is hurting so bad that I am up every couple of hours. I can not sit or lay for too long because my back starts to hurt so right now I am up and down ALL DAY!




Please pray for the soreness in my back to leave so I can be comfortable through the next 5 weeks. Please also continue to pray for Brandon and John to be healthy and fat.

10 comments:

Becky Kiser said...

i'll be praying for you!! how great the Lord is that you have gone this long!! :) you are doing good mama!!

Anonymous said...

You look great!!! I hope you all have a great Christmas:) Hang in there and bake those boy's a little longer.

Dana said...

Ah honey, that belly looks beautiful!
I am crying because I remember the day you started the blog. Well, I do remember before the blog as well...

This is just a beautiful, beautiful thing.

I love you!

Allison said...

You are so teeny!!! I am jealous-- you may even escape without stretch marks...Hang in there. I'm so excited for you that you've made it this far.

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

You are doing AWESOME!! Congrats on another big milestone. Think about how great it will be to take those boys straight home with you from the hospital. Great belly!!

Care said...

Hi, Your belly really grew eh? Looks good. You are doing so well at keeping the boys safe in there. That's awesome! We've only got a few more weeks to go...it's coming up so fast but then again it's the most uncomfortable part of the pregnancy and that makes it seem so long. But we'll get there. Keep up the good work!
Merry Christmas :-)
Care

Sassy Shae said...

My first thought was, "Court's gonna tip over!" lol

You look great! You're doing awesome. God is faithful!

Merry Christmas!

katy said...

Hang in there Courtney, you are doing so well! I understand being uncomfortable, I am hurting here too, and I only have one little baby inside! I'm glad to hear that all is well, I have a doc's appointment the same day you do.

Anonymous said...

Cindy said you look great....the only weight is in your belly - where those precious boys are! Can't wait to see you Christmas eve!

Lisa Pierre said...

I love that you or your husband snapped and posted this photo. Did you ever happen to look at it and think it was the other side of you? Maybe it's just me (a fellow co-worker and first timer checking out your blog since you've had the babies). Since I've not looked before at the blog, I thought you were a pretty brave soul to bare your bottom even though it would be a side view. But now I know that it's just the beautiful belly of a very pregnant woman, when I thought it was the hopefully-pregnant, backside of a daring human. Congratulations!