The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

An End Date

Well we had our two appointments today and they both went very well. My cervix is still not dilated which is good and their heart rates were right on target. Brandon (baby A) is breech and has his head in my ribs so my back is really hurting but they great news is he caught up to his brother and now weighs 3 pounds 10 ounces. John moves all the time and makes my stomach look like it has an alien in it.... he weighs 3 pounds 13 ounces. They say they boys look great but since they are boys and they are caucasian that they need to stay in as long as possible.

So...... our end date is 36 1/2 weeks to 37 weeks (January 18-25). So they will be January babies if I can keep them in that long but they won't go any longer than that.

6 comments:

Dana said...

Praise the Lord! The light at the end of the tunnel. I know that gives you something to focus on and look towards.

Hang in there honey!

Unknown said...

Courtney you are doing an amazing job! Hang in there!

Michelle said...

yeah...how much fun is that! i am so excited for you!

Sassy Shae said...

January 19th is a GREAT day to be born! :)

Jenny B said...

Yea! Isn't it nice to know that you are not going to be pregnant the rest of your life. :)

Allison said...

that's the date range I voted for so I am super excited!!! Also, check out this website that sells twin shopping cart covers!! Too fun! http://www.shoppingcartcovershop.com/twin-shopping-cart-covers.html