The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Haircuts

I did not get too many pictures because for part of the time I was holding or distracting the boys!!!

Here is Brandon's before photo: 2nd haircut

Here is the after photos of Brandon:






John 1st haircut... before photo:

He did not like getting his haircut at all!


The after photos of John


They seem so grown up now! Where has the time gone? I really can not believe in less than 10 days the twins will be ONE!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Courtney I can't believe that they are about to be one either! They are so adorable!

Bobbi said...

Love the new haircuts :) they look like big boys, not babies anymore :(

You seem to be in the know about books and such so do you have any good recommendations? I just finished the Twilight series, LOVED IT!!!!!!! Now I'm looking for something else fabulous to read!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Look how handsome!!