The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

Better late than never... Christmas Eve (part I)

One of my family traditions is to open gifts on Christmas Eve and it worked out great this year since my brother and Nicole were going to be at her parents house on Christmas. We had good food, nice conversation and such fun watching the boys play with their new toys. Some of Brian's favorite things were a new tool chest and an astros t-shirt. I got a chi ( didnt have the heart to buy one myself) and a MAID!!!

Daddy with Brandon

My dad with Brandon
My dad with the boys
John and his blanket

Brandon and Nicole opening a monkey that holds a wine bottle





Brian and his new Astros shirt


Nicole with her new purse



Dad, mom and Brandon



Brandon was a little fussy....


My dad showing John how to work his chair



John and the new bee bop band



The boys gifts..... WOW



The boys with my mom and Uncle Brandon... they loves the train



Brandon



John




The stockings



The fun tree




The gift table





1 comments:

Cassi said...

Wowie look at all those presents! FUN!