The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

10 1/2 weeks


Alright, here it is. I grew a little more but personally I feel BIG! We three are doing well, learning to take it easy and rest as much as possible. I am physically tired but wide awake, it make it very interesting to rest at night because I feel like I should sleep but can't. I am also learning that I need to eat healthy at night to have energy in the morning to make it through my morning routine before work. The weird thing is... I really don't have an appetite, I guess that is because I am trying to eat every 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Brian is such an awesome sport, he is cooking and cleaning and really asking me not to do much. He offered to even bring me lunch one day. He is making feel a little guilty but I know he is just wanting the best for the babies and once they make thier enterance into the world things will change!!!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Aww, the belly...

katy said...

Aww, little belly with twins inside! :) You look so cute, and I have those same pajama pants. Target? :)