The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Updates

Sorry I have not been around and updated you all but it was Brian's birthday weekend and we were at the lake. It was a great time but I think I over did it alittle and am not feeling to well these days. I am really tired and it take all my energy just to take a shower in the morning. I will update you all with my belly picture this week. Other than that I have been reading Harry Potter and am almost finished, I have about 100 pages left. I know.... it is taking me forever but I blame the babies...

More to come, I promise.

3 comments:

katy said...

I'm glad you had fun at the lake! The book is amazing, let me know what you think when you finish it.

Michelle said...

i think this is the start of your "blame the baby" season of life. It starts when they are in your belly..so much control..so early on!!!

Dana said...

(from your belly you hear evil laughter: muahahahaha!!!)

:)