The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Surprise

Now do not get mad!!!

May 29, 2007


We had a FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer).

We decided to keep it a secret from everyone, even our family. We did not want to make to much of it in case it didnt work and I did not want to stress out. We were very low key and I did a great job of not saying a thing.....

Fast forward to June 8th, a couple of days before my blood test to see if the transfered worked. I took a home pregnanct test (HPT). BOOM- positive. WHAT? I did not know what to think or feel. I walked out to Brian and said look. We walked inside, sat down and were silent for a few minutes. Then it hit us, I could be pregnant. We wanted to believe it but after everything we went through we just wanted to be safe.

June 9th, took two more HPT and both positive. I was in disbelief, this could not be happening.

June 11th, the dreaded day of getting my blood taken to see if this is real. I went in around 9:00am and did not get a call about until 4:15pm. If you happened to walk in my office that day I probably did not hear a word you said. So if you know anything about numbers, my beta (blood test) was 2,278. Which is POSITIVE and a great number.

Fast forward another week, second beta comes back at 22,260, more than doubled every 48 hours which is what we were looking for.


Suprise.... We are PREGNANT

3 comments:

Sassy Shae said...

WOO HOO!

I am crying right now. This is awesome!!!

Nancy Mon said...

YaHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so thrilled for you... all this excitment Becky engaged and you preggie... God is so good. Best wishes and God's blessing for the future... This is such great news!!!!!!

Dana said...

I love you Court!!! I am so very happy and I can't stop crying!!!!

This was such a beautiful part of the journey!!! I look forward to the months ahead...