The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Not much to report

The boys have just been hanging out and playing. Not much to report so I thought I would put up some new pictures.

For a new place to play with windows we have been playing in my bedroom.



Learning to drink from a straw... so much easier than trying to lift their head backwards for a sippy cup.

Loving Gerber Biter Biscuits


Love this pic of John. When he gets upset just give him a blanket and he is good to go for a bit.
Brandon looking innocent after breaking the mobil

After this John got up on his knees. We lowered both boys cribs last night
Doing laundry



2 comments:

Harris Boys said...

little cuties! gosh I miss that age so much!

Anonymous said...

Girl, let me tell you - I'm with John! A blanket can cure alot of things! LOL (As I write this, I am sitting here with my fav blanket I got from Brian for Christmas last year!) :0