The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

August... where has the time gone?

I can not believe that it is August, I really can't. This month I have to shop for things for mothers day out. That is just freaking me out. In a month the boys will be playing 2 days a week without me. I am super excited yet very nervous about the whole thing. I think I might even start tennis lessons while they are away!

Not much has been happening these last two days but here is an update anyways. Brian and I have decided to build a covered porch. We have been debating about it for a long time now since we know this is not the home we will be in forever we were wondering if it was worth it. We do know that we will be here for at least another 3-4 years so we gave it a GO.

Here is the work in progress...



Had to include these blackmail pictures of Brandon

Also a year in the making. We got these pictures taken last October and finally hung them on the wall.




2 comments:

Jenny B said...

Wow are you guys doing it yourself? Let us know how it goes. We want to do the same thing, but are kind of scared. :)

Amy Jo:) said...

Hey! That is awesome about the porch!!! You will so enjoy that! Oh - and cute bra!:)