The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Rodeo

Friday my mom, mother-in-law, the boys and I braved the Houston Rodeo. We had so much fun and were there for about 2-21/2 hours. The kids did so well and never had a melt down and really just enjoyed themselves. I still am so proud of them for having sooo much fun and being good little boys
Here is Brandon in his cute cowboy shirt and my little man John

They really wanted their shoes shined. After this picture we could not keep up with them, they were out of the stroller and on a roll!
The petting zoo (the craziest place ever)
This was my favorite part of the night. The boys rode their first pony!!!


Looking at guinea pigs (the boys know them as pets because of the Wonder Pets)
Brandon just had to pet one
The 'TRACTOR"
This is where we spent about 30 minutes! It was the boys favorite part







Getting ready to eat carnival food

Yum Yum


CAN NOT WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR!!!

2 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

aww... that looks like such a blast! And I love their shirts!!

Kristy R said...

You are right! I have to take Zach- too much fun to miss out on.