The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Big Reveal

The twins are GREAT! Sorry I didnt update you guys sooner. We were at the doctor for two hours. 1 1/2 hours of that was waiting. Both babies are doing great! We didnt get a good profile pic because a peri is not the type of doctor to tell you how cute your twins are. They are there to take measurments of everything and tell you good or bad news. All of ours was GOOD!!!! Both babies have 10 fingers and 10 toes. We saw them clinching there fingers. Saw both of there left and right lobes of the brain. Saw feet, arms , backbone... they looked like skeletor!!! hehehehe..... They both are weighing 8 oz and both are measuring 17 weeks and 2 or 3 days so thats really great. So we were there trying to look at everything and DH says "I wonder what they are" and the peri goes, oh I already know and then just kept doning her measurments of both babies, they have a list to get through. FINALLY, she goes well thats a BOY.... and thats a BOY...YEP, we are having boys... can you believe it? I just knew it! We have pictures of both there "money shots"!!! I am so overwhelmed but so excited. I can not wait to start regisitering and painting. The names are Brandon Cooper and John Garrison ...Brandon is after my brother and John is after Brian's dad! SO COOL

I will post pics on Monday when I can scan them!!!

8 comments:

Sassy Shae said...

HOORAY! I knew it! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Boy's are so much fun!!! I'm so happy for you that everything is going right along as it should. Now you can start planning for you BOYS!!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting. You are going to have your hands full I'm sure! They are going to be great playmates for each other!
Jenny

Dana said...

I am screaming again!!!! WoooHoooo!!!! But then no matter what I would be screaming! I can't wait to see them and hold them and love them!!!I won't call them George...

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!! i was so excited but couldn't wait anymore and had to call sharon to find out what they were!

Michelle said...

oh yeah! boys are so much fun! doesn't it make it so much more real now that you know them by name? (love the names!!)

Unknown said...

YAY!!! BOYS!!!

CONGRATS!!!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Hi Courtney! Congrats on your twin boys!! You are going to have a blast! Please let me know if I can do anything for you or answer any questions. My email is lindsey@kmc.net. Thanks for visitng Adam & Andrew! p.s. I love the names!