The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Names????

We have an ultrasound this friday September 7th and we will hopefully get to find out the gender of the twins if they are willing to show us! I have been thinking of names.... well really we have names picked out but I would like to know your opinion of them

two girls--- Charlotte Grace and Lillian Paige

two boys--- one is a secret till friday and the other we don't know.... any help out there? We like Adam as a first name but can not think of a good middle name. What do you all think about Adam Garrison?

boy and girl--- secret boy name (till friday) and Charlotte Grace

I am feeling pretty darn good these days. Some headaches but not like they use to be and I am getting my appetite back. I am eating everything in sight... Ohgoodness I am going to be big :-)
Neck pain is still there but I am getting use to it and getting a massage when we go to New York for a wedding and Vacation next weekend!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love ALL the names you have picked!!! Why is the boy name a secret?? I'm just kidding. It's good that you have names picked out already, we could not agree on names for a boy. We already had a girl name picked out, go figure.

Michelle said...

Boy names are hard. I have a girl name picked out..and have for a few years. I may never get to use it. It probably means you will have two boys. I did vote for one of each sex...so we will see...can't wait to hear! Lord..I pray for those legs to be wide open!!!!

Sassy Shae said...

I have a cousin named Adam Michael...

I love your girl names. I was holding out for Laura Shae, but the other two are sweet. :)

Anonymous said...

I thought you had all the names picked out. I really like all the ones you have chosen. So like I can't remember you maiden name, but is it decent? Such as. . hmmmm. . like. . . Fisher, it could be Adam Fisher Synott - that sounds really good and AFS - doesn't spell anything bad! With a last name starting with "S" and first name maybe being Adam. . . you gotta watch those initials! I'm just saying. . .

LMS

Anonymous said...

I personally like Adam Joseph...but my son's middle name is Joseph.

Dana said...

Well, hmm...I love the girl names...And Linda stole my thunder about the initials!

Adam Brian?

Nancy Mon said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...thanks for calling me Courtney. I was in the middle of a pretty intense phone call...and could not take yours, but I KNEW you would leave a message....

Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

what are they we want to know!!

Michelle said...

ummmm...waiting very patiently!!!

Anonymous said...

come on tell us!!!!