The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 24, 2007

Registering

Oh what a wonderful joy it was to register..... JUST KIDDING.
I don't know what I thought registering for baby items would be like but I have to say it is not my favorite part of being pregnant. Now while it was neat to see things take shape like knowing what the nurseries will look like (yes we are having two nurseries) and thinking about how much fun bath time will be with the boys it was still totally over whelming.
Brian, my mother-in-law, my mom and I went around noon to Babies R Us and it took us about 30-45 minutes just to pick out cribs. We look at gliders, mattresses, bedding.... everything under the sun!!! I have to admit we did register for alot of things and I know we will need all of it but it seems like it is never ending, even just for new borns. TWO of everything! After Babies R Us, we headed to Target where we registered for most of the easy stuff - blankets, bibs, onies, and toys. By 4pm I was totally exhausted and ready to go home. But of course we got home and I had to go play online and look at all the items we registered for and second guessed myself on alot and even registered for more!
We are now ready to clean and paint the boys rooms and let the nurseries start taking shape!

John's Room:



Brandon's Room:


2 comments:

Sassy Shae said...

It looks great! :)

katy said...

Cute cute! I love the themes. Lucky boys each getting a room! That will help you transition them as they get older, I would think. :)