The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

26 weeks

and at home!!! Yep, you heard that right, I got released from the hospital on thursday afternoon. I am still on medicine (procardia and breathine) but only having about 1-3 contractions an hour which is great for me since I was having about 6 an hour. So I am on bed rest but can take a shower and use the rest room. Other than that they would like me on my sides or reclining being tilited to one side. It's like a catch twenty-two. I really wanted out of the hospital but once I was released I wanted to stay because I know I am safest there. Here at home I am comfortable but scared something might happen. I have realized that I get more contractions if I am stressed, excited, upset, hyper, talking to much or just not relaxed so I am trying my HARDEST to just relax and take it easy as possible. That might mean I don't answer a phone call or ask for visitors but know that you are all on my mind and I love you all and thank you so much for all the prayers, emails and calls.
I go see both my docs on Wednesday so we should know more then. We will see the boys that day too that day so we will know how much they will weigh and see if my cervix is holding out. Lets all just pray they don't send me back to the hospital that day....
Please be praying for the boys to grow grow grow and that my contractions are not causing cervical changes!

10 comments:

Dana said...

Hey chic, don't you worry about answering the phone or having visitors! We want whats best for you and the boys...

Love you!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

So glad your'e home, that's great news!! Hope you get more good news at your next appt!

Anonymous said...

It was that way with me, too. I loved having people visit, but I always ended up in the hospital the next day b/c I got too excited and started having too many contractions. I figured it was best not to call b/c of that. If you need anything though, just let me know and I will drop it off for you. :) I sent a prayer chain out to everyone I know, so you have a lot of ppl praying for you three! Love you lots
Jenny

Nancy Mon said...

I have been thinking about you and praying for you so much. I am so glad you are home. We are on your side, so stay on your side so that all will be well. Love you lots!!!

Sassy Shae said...

Oh, Courtney, I am praying for you! I'm so happy you're home.

katy said...

I am so glad to hear that you are back home! Hopefully you can stay home longer, I'm praying for you girlie! You can make it to at least 30 weeks! :)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you and the boys are home! I'm praying for y'all!

Unknown said...

that's is awesome!!! enjoy the peace and quiet while you can. :)

we all miss you here!!

Michelle said...

i am glad that you get to be in the comfort of you home instead of the hospital! this will pass...and pretty soon you will be running around like crazy after your two boys!!! (wishing you could lay down!!)

Anonymous said...

Hey Snott, I just want to say listen to your doctors and take it easy. I know you think this won't end but take it from me you blink and suddenly they are in middle school. Love you and I am praying for you. Rae