The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

in the hospital

for how long i dont know.
came in monday to get monitored again and of course i was having constant contractions. dr. thompson wanted me to stay for over night observation and monitoring. they gave me three shots of brethine (sp?)--very small doses to start with and got me on some blood pressure medicine (procartia-- sp?) over night had some good and bad monitoring so today (tuesday nov. 6) they started me on brethine pills and have am staying on the procartia and it seems to be helping. i also got my first steriod shot for the babies lungs, just as a precation. i am staying over night again to wait for my next steriod shot (they do it in 24 hour incriments). i also am going to monitored one more time today to see whats going on. the boys are doing wonderful so i just need to keep them in as long as possible. i dont know if i will be going home tomorrow or staying, i am praying i get to sleep in my own bed tomorrow but i just cant tell yet. just wanted to let you all know whats going on!!!
much love

11 comments:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Praying! Hang in there girl, looking forward to a good update from you tomorrow. If it brings you any comfort you are now at least as far a long as I was when mine were born and looks how good they are doing! But praying your little men will hold out for many many more weeks!

Lindsey

Psalms 121:1-4 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

Dana said...

Court,
I am glad you and the boys are doing fine! You know we love you and we are all praying for you and the boys and we think about you a lot!

Your voice sounds really upbeat and that made me feel a lot better!

Love you girl!

Unknown said...

Courtney I'm still praying for you and the boys! You're doing great!

To the boys: Stay in there and I will buy you lots of toys and candy! :)

Anonymous said...

I will keep you and the boy's in my prayers. I hope everything goes smooth for you and you get to sleep in your own bed.

Anonymous said...

Courtney - sure do miss you! :)
When you get home - I will bring you over a Paula Deen French Toast Casserole - ALL for you! Yum!

katy said...

Oh Court! Hang in there! I'm praying for you! I know you must be so scared.

Perri said...

My daughter is going through the exact same thing -- only with just one boy. We will be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Thinking and praying for you and the boy's. Please update soon.

Nancy Mon said...

Praying for you sweet friend and for the boys.

I am praying,
Bless the Lord O My Soul
and all that is within Courtney...
Bless His Holy Name.

within being the main word of asking God while blessing His Name.

Reba said...

Courtney, I'm thinking of you and the boys and hoping things are going okay...

Reba

Corinna, Francois, & Victor said...

Thinking of you and the boys and wish you all the best. Much love!