The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 16, 2007

3rd Trimester- 27 weeks

and I am still pregnant! YIPPIE.....
I had both my doctor appointments this past Wednesday and did not get any bad news. My cervix is still short, a 2 but is not dialating :-) and the boys are both a little over 2 pounds which made me feel great. The peri said they are doing great but I do not need to get lax over the holidays as most pregnant women on bed rest do. She said I need to keep the boys in AT LEAST 4 more weeks. My Ob seems very happy that nothing has changed and said "do what you are doing". So I am at hom on bed rest but thats ok. The weeks go by fast but the weekends drag along, weird huh...
My mom and mother-in-law have been great coming to stay with me and doing anything and everything I ask. Brian has been AWESOME, he just tries to be supportive and understanding and tell me how much he loves me and how great I am doing.
I found out yesterday that my last day of work was November 1st which was so weird to hear. I feel like I still work at the church and kind of don't want to let it go. My friends are there and basically my life during the week. I miss it!
Anyways, I am 27 weeks today and in the 3rd trimester. Such a great feeling to know but waiting til 28 weeks to celebrate our first milestone. Once we get to 28 weeks every two weeks we will celebrate a milestone and it won't be too long till we meet the boys. We are so excited yet the unknown is so scary but we know that God is in control and we have all our faith and trust in that He knows what is best.

12 comments:

katy said...

I am so glad to hear that you didn't have any changes this last week! It sounds like you are doing great, Court! Hang in there, I'm praying for you and the boys. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Court, I'm so glad that things are going smoothly now:) Keep up the good work and keep those boy's in as long as possible. FYI I started my lupron last night. I go in next wednesday for all my instructions on the big gun:P I miss our little chat's, I can't wait to see pics of those little boy's!!! Take care and I will talk to you soon.

Brandon Wade LLC. said...

Good luck sis.... I'll be over on Thanksgiving to poke you in the belly and yell at your kids for misbehaving. By the way I made a blog to keep up with you :)

http://www.brandonwade.blogspot.com

Nancy Mon said...

It is so difficult to walk by your office...well your former office. We miss you, but you are doing a far better thing than sign us up. :)

Do you still want the little Christmas tree we talked about in the summer?

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so glad you got a good report this week! Keep baking those little guys for many more weeks, you are doing awesome!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you are doing well. I had that same feeling when I went on bed rest and quit. In fact, I missed it so much I'm back working part time. Ha! I am praying for you three. It won't be long.
Jenny

Dana said...

Courtney!!! I am so glad to hear you are doing well!

I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you again...

Hang in there boys!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Snott, That's great news to hear that the boys are such heavy weights! Keep up the good work and before you know it you will be holding your sweet babies in your arms. I have decided that I am telling myself that you are on an extended vacation (that way I don't get so sad!). Love you moocho! Take care of yourself and those sweet babies! Rae

Allison said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome that you have been able to keep them "in" another couple weeks. You are almost there.

Unknown said...

we all miss you too!! i'm so happy things are going good for you!! enjoy the down time! :)

Sassy Shae said...

I miss you!! I'm so glad you are doing well. :)

So when do I get to babysit?

Anonymous said...

Yes, we miss you terribly...! :)
I missed you at Thanksgiving...it was not the same without you!
Love you!