The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Update

Went and saw Dr. A today and got good and not so good news!!!
Good news- boys are great. Brandon weights 2 pounds 9 ounces and is only two days behind me (he is 28w3d and I am 28w5d). John is 3 pounds 4 ounces and he is a week ahead of me. So the boys are looking good!
As for me, I am having more and more contractions. Dr. A decided to up my procrdia from 10mg to 20mg to see if that can tame down thw contractions and if not I am pretty sure I will go into the hospital. I start the 20 mg today at noon and then I am to monitor myself for a couple of hours and if the contractions don't slow down I have to go get monitored again. Dr. A did mention magniesum sulfate (sp)... so who knows what is really going to happen. My cervix is also changing from the inside. So Dr. A looked pretty concerned! Will keep you all updated as soon as I know anything!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Court!! Hold those boy's in as long as possible!!! You are doing a great job. I hope the contractions calm down so at least you cam stay at home. On another note, I should be going for retreval over the weekend, I'm getting so excited!! I had 20 follies when I had my u/s today. Take care and You and dh and the boy's are in my prayers daily.

katy said...

Court - I hope that by upping the medicine you are on you can keep those boys in for a bit longer! You're doing a great job, I'm praying for you. :)

Sassy Shae said...

Girl, you are in my prayers! I miss you! I hope you can hold on a while longer.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you!
You are missed at work!
LMS

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Praying for good results with the new dose! Keep us posted and hang in there!!

Unknown said...

Praying for you and the family!
Love you girl! Miss you!

Jenny B said...

We're praying for you and the boys. It sounds like your dr really knows what she is doing. Hopefully you will get to go home soon. It is great that those boys are doing so well!