The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sinking in

Well yesterdays news is now sinking in and starting to scare me. I realized I do more than I thought I did at work. I got up more than 5 times yesterday to do things and if I am not up and around then I am trying to get comfortable in my chair and rolling around my office and not relaxed at all. I don't want to hurt the chances of keeping the boys "baking" as long as possible and I am wondering what to do. I know bed rest is not fun but I would rather do that then have to go in the hospital. I know I don't have another appointment till Wednesday with Dr. T but till then what do I do? I know things can change so fast that all I really want to do is be home in bed and rest. I just want to create the best enviroment for the boys so when they do come to be with us they are as healthy as can be. I am tired and uncomfortable and ready to be home. Getting up is such a chore these days, with trying to get out of bed, not sleeping well, driving and just being in an office setting just really drains me. I wish I could see Dr. T asap to figure out what we can do to make things better. I have a call into Dr. A about my report from yesterday and when she will send it to Dr. T so we can discuss it. I hope to get a call back soon but the message said it could be two days.... which of course means monday!

The good news in all this is that I have figured out that I can do most of my job from home on a laptop until they find a replacement. My boss is cool with that too but when that might go in effect.... who knows.....

4 comments:

katy said...

I'm sure that it must be scary to realize how active you are compared to what you think you are! Could you talk to your boss about staying home and working from there? Could your doctor write a note recommending this to your work? I would look into it, as I'm sure you already are. I'm praying for you.

Dana said...

Oh love, I am sorry about the stress...

I am praying for you! I can't say anything other than that...

Except get lazy!!!

Anonymous said...

You know. . . you and your babies are more important than any job! So, if that means doing nothing for the next couple of months - then do it girl! I had to make that decision with my first. . . it wasn't easy, I didn't like it, but it kept him baking longer and that's what he needed.

LMS

Sassy Shae said...

I am trying to imagine you doing nothing. Hang in there girl. Keep those buns in the oven!