The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

The Smile Award

My friend Katie over at The Harris Boys rewarded me this Smile Award. I was is actual shock because the boys and I are having a hard time right now but none the less she was so sweet to give it to me! She is a mommy of identical twin boys who are too adorable for words. Check out her blog if you get a chance!




My duty now is to grant this award to 5 blogger friends...

These are the rules:

1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator the babblings of mere

2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.

3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself

4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.

5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.

6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.

7. You must thank your giver.

Characteristics for the Smile Award:

1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)

2. Must love one another

3. Must make mistakes

4. Must learn from others

5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world

6. Must love life

7. Must love kids


Ashley: She is a mommy of twin boys about a month and a half older then mine. I look to her for advice and she is always willing to give it. She is very optimistic and loves her little boys so much! She loves life and her hubby and tells us all about it in her blog! We are obsessed with the same things and have become great friends. I don't know what I would do without her help.
Jenny: Jenny has always been a great friend and inspiration to me. She has a little miracle of her own named Ansley who is SOOO CUTE. Jenny is always here for me when I need someone and doesn't live to far away if I needed an outlet of any kind with my two kiddos. We use to work together and I miss her.
Katy: I met Katy on a message board... i know weird but that's how a few of us girls have a friendship. When I was going through IVF she was always there for encouragement. When she got pregnant we saw each other through it and she has become a great friend. She tells it like it is!!
Lindsay: What can I say about her, she is AMAZING! She has two little boys that were born very early but are doing AWESOME. Her blog is one I read everyday because it helps me get through each day! Her love for her family and life is so great that even when she is having a hard day she sounds happy. If you have not looked at her blog please do!
Allison: After entering the world of blogging her blog was the first I found that had to do with multiples. Reading her blog got me through my pregnancy and she has such a love of life and her little one. Reading her blog shows you how much of a personality she has! She always makes me smile.

5 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

You are so sweet! I'm so glad we met....well....not really met like in person....but you know what I mean! :)

Jenny B said...

Thanks Court! I definitely miss hanging out with you and we do live close so we'll have to fix that. :)

Harris Boys said...

so happy it made your day..did the same for me. I really do see alot of you in me...I know we would be great friends and so would our boys if we lived closer. hope you guys are having a great day!!

katy said...

Aww, you are so sweet. :) I don't really think that I deserve this award, but thanks so much for giving it to me! We seriously are going to have to meet one of these days!

Allison said...

Thanks so much for my nomination!!! I'll have to get working on a smile post! :)