The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New position

John has had a hard time napping as you all know. I don't want to jinx it but I think we have turned over a new leaf. Monday at his afternoon nap be kept flipping to his tummy and crying so he did not sleep well at all. Tuesday at his nap he was on his side and slept very well, he looked just like his brother (Brandon has been sleeping on his side for over a month). Then last night I went into their room to check on them because Brandon is still coughing and John was on his tummy passed out. He slept like that till we woke up this morning around 6:30am and daddy went and flipped him over so he would not start a temper tantrum. He was content even when I went in their around 7:15!
I think things are changing.... well at least I hope.

0 comments: