The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

8 months old

Tomorrow the boys will be 8 months old. I just can not believe how fast it has gone by!
The boys are doing so many things now....

John:
loves to be tickled and laughs all the time
raises his hands to be picked up ALL the time
sleeps on his side now
really trying to crawl, he is almost there!
taking 8 ounces of formula at every bottle
trying smashed bananas and frozen fruit
Brandon:
loves to give hugs
claps all the time
trying to wave HI
bounces all the time on you or in the jumper
taking 8 ounces of formula at every bottle
trying smashed bananas and frozen fruit
doing great with a sippy cup
raising his arms more to be picked up

They are starting to notice each other more also
John finally noticing that liquid actually comes out of those big green cups
They just seem to be loving life right now and trying to get into everything. John goes from one thing to another in less than 5 seconds. Brandon is just so content sitting around as long as you are with him.

We are off to the lake again. Daddy had to go to Orlando for work so my mom was so gracious to offer me help we decided to make a week of it and go to the lake and stay for her birthday and over the holiday! We do not have internet up there so I will most likely not post till next MONDAY!!!

5 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

I can't believe they are getting so big! I'm not sure why it has the box around it. Did you do it through live signature? The only thing I could guess is that maybe that particular signature comes with the box around it? Not any help with this one-sorry! It looks good though! I'm gonna be sad to not get to talk to you for a whole week!! Have fun though! :)

Ash

Bobbi said...

Happy 8 months Brandon and John. Have fun at the lake! :)

katy said...

Have fun at the lake! It is so cute that they are noticing each other more. :) They are getting so big!

Harris Boys said...

I love that last pic, so cute holding onto their sippy cups :)

have fun this week, have a safe trip and take lots of pics...hehe

Dana said...

Happy 8 months boys!! Oh my, you are such handsome young men!! I remember when you were just a hope in your momma's heart and look at you now so grown, so big!!!

(Love you Courtney! The boys are so handsome and big...can't wait to see you again. Oh, and I am on book 4 of the book that must not be named and I cannot tell you how much I love them. Even more so than the movies!)