The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Every two weeks

22 weeks

So I found out today that we are starting two week appointments with the OB. They just want to keep a close eye on me for blood pressure and the length of my cervix.
The boys are doing well. We have HB of 152 and 156. I only gained 2 1/2 pounds.... yeah.... so we round that up to 19 pounds in 22 weeks (this friday) and a weight of 134 :-(
We are now going to research pediticians, cord blood and all that kind of good stuff.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear things are going well for you. Are you happy to be able to hear the boy's every 2 weeks now?;)

katy said...

You still weigh less than me. :) Of course, I started at a higher weight, but that should make you feel good!

Glad to hear the boys are doing well.

Allison said...

You're still so tiny! For fun, you should measure your belly. Mine got to almost 41 inches right before I delivered. You look great and hang in there. I remember alot of stretching around 21 weeks (we moved then), but it went away and I felt more comforatable again.

Dana said...

He he, look at the belly!

So sweet!!