The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

OB Update

I had my regular OB appointment and things are good. My blood pressure in good and my weight is not too bad... I gained about 3 pounds in two weeks, I have been a a sweet binge the past couple of weeks :-) We have not dont my second trimester blood screening yet. Not sure when it will happen but if the OB is not too worried then I am cool with it.
The boys heart rates are 158 and 160 and they seem to be more active these days. even when I wake up at night I can put my hand on my stomach and feel movement. I have come to think that one boys is calm like Brian and the other is crazy like me because I feel more movement on one side than the other!
The one thing my OB was a little concerned about is that my cervix has shortened. Now she is just guestimating and we will find out for sure next Wednesday (halloween) with my peri but she did say that when I get home from work I should rest and not do too much and also call if I have any contractions or bleeding. I am not too worried but I know that things can happen fast so I am going to try and relax and take it easy the rest of the pregnancy and keep these boys in as long as possible. She said our first milestone is 30 weeks.... 6 weeks from tomorrow!

5 comments:

katy said...

I'm glad to hear that the boys are still measuring well! What a relief! It sounds like you are still doing a great job of holding those boys in there! Keep it up, Court!

Dana said...

Hey, this will work out to your advantage...we will all have to come to the office to see you!

Michelle said...

make sure you don't do too much!! my next milestone is in 6 weeks as well! lets hope we both make it!

Sassy Shae said...

"I am going to try and relax and take it easy the rest of the pregnancy..."

I think hades just froze over. lol

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Yes, take it as easy as possible!! Sounds like those boys are doing well! Keep us posted on the peri appt!