The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Update

All better.... I was just having a hard week I think.
I got alot of encouragment from friends, family and a mom of multiples, who I adore!
I am feeling the boys mostly at night once I settle down. I have to say I still do not know who I am feeling but thats ok, I have to come to terms with that!
So sorry for the freak out....

We are "spring" cleaning our house right now, yes I know its fall but I am so ready to have it cleaned and start putting the nurseries together. We just have so much clutter, I even found stuff in my pantry from '04.... thats the year Brian and I got married. So I am thowing alot away and just de-cluttering our house so we have room for more clutter when the boys are here :-)
We are getting our cribs this weekend so I will post pics of the rooms this weekend after the cribs are set up. HOW EXCITING!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you are feeling better and I can't wait to see the boy's rooms!

Anonymous said...

You had me worried! Glad to know that you are doing better.

LMS