The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What is wrong with me?

For about the past three days I have been really worried (freaking out) about this pregnancy. Over all I have not been "too bad" but right now I just can not stop thinking about what could be going wrong. Now let me say I have not had any bad cramping or bleeding but I just am worried. I feel as if I am not gaining weight anymore and that I am not feeling the boys very often. I did not feel the boys at all yesterday till about 9pm. I got home from work and Brian and I started to clean out house from top to bottom (I guess I am starting to nest). So once we finished two rooms I laid down and finally felt movement BUT who am I feeling... one or both? I can't tell and that scares me. I don't know if both are ok. I don't go back to the peri till October 31st (yes halloween, but for me thats good) and I don't see my OB till next wednesday! Even seeing my OB does not really reassure me that all is ok because even though we get to hear the heartbeats and know they are still in there I don't know if they are growing correctly. Right?
I guess I just needed to vent.

Update---- feeling much better, I guess I just needed to get it out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a deep breath...... Every mother worries about these things. If you are really concerned make your voice heard and call your ob or peri and tell them you need to be seen. I'm sure everything is ok, but stressing out over things is not good for you or the babies. Call the Dr. and put your foot down that you need some reasurance.

Brandon Wade LLC. said...

Quite being a worry-wart before you turn my nephews into the same thing :P

Unknown said...

I've never been pregnant, but I have known lots of boys. My guess is they are giving their momma a taste of what is to come. They are already playing hide-and-seek with you. This will be the start of many tag teams against the parents. Enjoy it!! :)

I'm so excited for you! You look adorable!!