The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another new toy

Brandon in his new jumper John thinking about his new toy
full of activites
is this food?
I like my excer-saucer better.. I think
The boys went and saw a GI today and did great. They didn't cry or anything while being examed! Brandon is now a whopping 16 pounds 7 ounces and John is 15 pounds 8 ounces. They are now on Lactulose 10 ml twice a day. We can stop karo and keep doing prunes if we want. Also they said stop rice cereal and get on oatmeal! They want to see them in 4 weeks to make sure things are moving along. They think this is just caused my prematurity!
In other news, we are truly starting 1st foods Friday. I think we will start with applesauce! So we will do prunes at noon and oatmeal and applesauce at 4 pm. We do not want to feed them at 8am until they sleep through the night because they don't take a great bottle at 8am if they woke up at 5am to eat. Once they sleep through the night we will do oatmeal and a fruit in the morning, veggie and fruit at lunch and oatmeal and veggie at dinner.


Am I rambling??? I feel like it so here is a video of Brandon in the new jumper toy!


1 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

I hope the oatmeal works better for them than the rice cereal! Doesn't it feel good to have a plan?! It always makes me feel better! :) Lovin the new toy! It's sad but whenever the boys get something new-I feel like I got something new! :)
Ashley