The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Random

So this is my splint. I am "suppose" to wear it all day and night except for when I shower and when I ice my wrist. As you can see it immobilizes my thumb and that would be fine but I have babies!!! Try changing a dirty diaper or burp a baby with a splint on. It is such a hassle. I can not do anything with my left hand. Glad that I am right handed :-) I go to therapy twice a week for ultrasound therapy.... who knows what that means. Anyhow, I just wanted to show what the new addition to my life looks like.

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

I'm sorry! I would imagine it is a pain to do a lot of things with that on.

The boys are as cute as ever. 5 months??!! Sheesh time is flying.

Lauren said...

Wow. It would be so frustrating/annoying to have to deal with that! Too bad! I hope it doesn't last too long!

Anonymous said...

WHY do you have to wear a splint????

Sassy Shae said...

what on earth did you do to yourself?