The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

pictures and an update...

John daddy and grand daddy doing thier favorite thing at the lake
my men
Brandon
John

The boys are doing well. We have had poopy diapers twice in three days! That is really good for them. We are keeping the GI appointment because we are still using tricks to help them have a BM.
As for me I have DeQuenvain's Tenosynovitis.... fancy word for my tendons being inflames from my thumb to my wrist! It really really hurts and I got a cortisone shot and have to do therapy twice a week for 6 weeks!

2 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Lovin all the pictures! So sorry about your hand-that doesn't sound fun at all. Hope it gets better soon!

Bobbi said...

Congrats on the poopy diapers :) Sorry the DT :( Hope the shots and therapy help.