The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

First Day

Well the first day of all table food has gone alright!
Lets see... for breakfast they had oatmeal with applesauce, for lunch they had cheese, chicken and yogurt and dinner.... hmmm...didn't go so well. I had squash and raspberries ready for them. Brandon loved the squash but the raspberries were a little tart, even for me. John hated it all, of course! So I got out some cheese and still John was not having any. I ended up mixing in cheerios with everything and he is eating some of it. John is going to be a challenge but we will keep trying. Brandon is so easy its not even funny!!!

1 comments:

Ash said...

Hello there! I was wondering who that was that posted on my blog and it was you! ANd you have twins! You look great and your family is adorable! I'm glad to find your blog! I'll keep checking in!