The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

Warm formula...

Ok, so I tried just warming up the milk one minute instead of a minute twenty.... Brandon took to it after a while but John had nothing to do with it. He would taste it and see it was not warm and turn his head. Today I had it at room temp and Brandon took most of it and then didn't want it and John of course didn't take it at all. Then after Brandon drank his room temp formula he spit up...
I just don't really know what to do. I have about two months for then to get use to room temp formula so I can introduce whole milk.
Just wanted to give an update :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a thought....milk tastes different than formula to begin with. We never actually warmed formula, just gave it at room temp., but when we switched to milk, we just switched cold turkey--straight out of the fridge. I guess since it didn't taste the same, he just figured it was a new drink and didn't have to be as warm as formula. It worked for us, but of course every kid is different!

Staci said...

Keep at it you are doing great. It will take a few days for them to get used to something new.