The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Food

I have been talking to some moms and decided it was time to switch to all table food. Today I went and bought green beans, broccoli, peas, mango, peaches, blueberries, mandarin oranges, apples, bananas, squash, rice, Gerber pasta meals, cheese and some yogurt. I think this is a start and I am excited but really nervous to start giving them only table food and their formula. Wish us luck as John is still unsure about table food!!

3 comments:

Harris Boys said...

courtney...you and the boys will do great. remember what I said..just stick with you!!!

Staci said...

You are on the right track. Just start slow remember they may gag at first and you may still have to do stage 3. It wasn't until 11 months when we dropped baby food completely.

Bobbi said...

Good luck :) table food is about the only thing Brityn will eat now...besides baby food fruit. I bet you have no problems.