The Synnott Twins

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sorry

Sorry I have not been around to post much... have not really even been online. Needless to say not much is going on with the boys. John is just everywhere and taking up all my time that when I do have free time I am doing laundry, reading or sleeping. Brandon is still trying to crawl. He is a mystery to me... he can go from a laying position to a sitting position to standing but will not crawl. He is a mess. I will post some pics soon. Have not been taking much, I am off my game :-)

2 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Love the background!! Hope those boys get to feeling better soon!! Miss you! :)

Bobbi said...

Maybe Brnndon will just go straight to walking?? some babies never do crawl.

Can't wait for some pictures.